In this daring episode our brave adventurer experiments with 'shrooms and sees pretty things.
I think the picture is pretty self explanitory- but here is how to make buckets of shrooms quickly with green stuff.
- First take a bit of plastic or wood to form the base of your mold. Roll up some hard putty of your choice and stick it on. I used a hard 5 minute putty. Apply vasoline to a big clay shaper and use it to form cone shaped holes. Waggling the shaper a bit will make shallower shrooms. You can also poke in holes for spots.
- Once dry, brush lots of vasoline on the mold. Bend the tip of your wire a little to give a small hook. Roll up green stuff... use more blue than yellow and mix in a little fimo to take away the stickiness.
- Pop in a small ball and pack it in using the back end of your shaper to form a bowl. Poke in your wire with a slight hooking motion and pull out your shroom.
Snip the wire and insert into a holder to dry.
- Remember to give them a wash in soapy water before painting to remove vasoline so your paint sticks.
- If you want to put the gils in, do this after the wire is added using a razor.
- Bend the end of the wire and apply to your base with superglue. Bury it in your texturing material and you, my son, are done.
Have fun kiddies! Remember... in the eighties all Golden Demon winners had shrooms on the base. All of them.
Great tutorial. Have to build me one of those shroom-makers, right quick.
Suhweet. Very adaptable!ReplyDelete
Seeing this makes me think... How many shroomers had you hand weaved before making this mould. More than a few?ReplyDelete
also, this is powerful text: 'Remember... in the eighties all Golden Demon winners had shrooms on the base. All of them.'
More than a few.Delete
This has given me a few ideas.
Well I learned something today!ReplyDelete
Asking questions are truly pleasant thing if you areReplyDelete
not understanding anything entirely, except this article offers fastidious understanding even.
Here is my web site 대구오피