Sunday, July 14, 2013

Touching some orcs up

Tonight I touched up some orcs whilst the varnish dried on the last batch of Cryx.  These lovely old school figures are from Ral Partha (iron wind metals these days).
I just spent an hour or two on them, and want to go back in for some ink washes to make them pop a bit more.  Excuse the shitty iphone snap.  Couldnt be bothered setting up the camera.  Still not 100% clearly.
Anyway, lovely old school minis.  Enjoy.
Ral Partha Orcs.  Fun to touch up.

4 comments:

  1. 'Tonight I touched up some orcs...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that creepiness on the right. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers... he reminds me of the preacher from poltergeist 2. Hella creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I used to have that guy on the left and the rest of his mates. I loved them so much. Great job on him.

    ReplyDelete