Okay, okay... I replaced the zoats head. Tsk... you people.
Under the knife went a two headed chaos hound. Much more spawny.
As you can see, I got the base tints down on my zoatspawn, but am yet to highlight or smooth out the skin. But progress is happening- which is nice.
Also pictured are two other spawn- the body from the dog mated with a demonette, and I think I posted a pic of the Blanche inspired winged spawn a while ago.
All very work in progress. But its nice to feel like I am gaining momentum again.
I also managed to undershade and color tint a host of 80's orcs- including two boar riding heroes from Kev Adams first ravening hordes release and some limited editions. That was fun. I have been dying to paint those babies since Duran Duran where in the charts.
So yes, some progress finally! Enjoy.