Thursday, June 9, 2011

eighty one today!

Hey, I passed the eighty reader mark!
Lets celebrate... you grab yourself a drink from your fridge!  Mail me one whilst your at it.

When you start a blog, you kinda feel like your shouting into the void.  But your mossy stone keeps a rolling... and before you know it your linking up with the coolest droogs from around the world!

Sculpting has taken up my hobby time this week, so no pictures to celebrate the 80 mark.  The good news is that I should be finished sculpting the ten Mutants for Lead Adventure Miniatures shortly, then, once I have finished basing the new releases for Bederken, its mini time and the next episode of 'eavy dave.  :)

Right now I have a warband of dwarves on the go which I will be posting soon.  Great fun.

Anyway, its late and I have to go.  Enjoy your celebratory drinks- and thank you for your readership!

1 comment:

  1. Grats chief, quality minis and fun postings will always get my subscription. Looking forward to more Bederken developments and further fantasy modelling :)

    - Tael.

    ReplyDelete