Tuesday, August 8, 2023

WIP Citadel Chaos Ogre

This Jes Goodwin Chaos Ogre is a work in progress, as I want to replace the poker chip bases I used to use with a decent sized MDF base.
Once I have rebased it I can focus on the little glazes that will make it pop.


The one major change I have done lately in my style is pushing up the values and contrast.  I was finding my early stuff is now murky and unreadable at a distance.  So from here on in I will be turning up the volume.

This ogre is rarer than the others in the range, as all the spikes caused the moulds to tear when the minis where being pulled out.  You can see a spike has snapped out of the socket when this one was put into the vulcanising press.
Thus, the spikey ogre was put out of production early on.

1 comment:

  1. Great start with the painting. The color scheme looks great

    ReplyDelete