Friday, October 20, 2017

First day back on hobby

It is only my first day back on the hobby so I thought I would start slow.  Just a bit of base prep tonight then basing and priming tomorrow.  I am aiming to get back in the swing of things, and slowly work my way back to sculpting.  Aquiring lamps tomorrow to that effect.  Two outstanding commissions to do.

Most of these minis where just what was on sale at my local bricks and mortar.  I nabbed me some bargains.

So here we have a couple of ranges of pirates, official DnD blink dogs, Spoderman villain clix, pulp cultists, Reaper anniversary minis and super rare Sandra Prangle from McDeath.

Oh and Paternoster Detective Agency, Clara Oswald the greatest assistant and the second worst Doctor Who thanks to Moffat. Fite me.

So spot any delicious new minis you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment