Wednesday, June 1, 2016

B.A.B with pulp in it.

Some of my new recruits have finally been based and primed.  I have only a short time left here at this house before I move again, so I wanted to have something done.  Melbourne weather isn't great for spray primers so I went with a BIG ASSED BRUSH(tm).

Back, left to right.  Swamp Dragon (grenadier) Saruman (GW), Mortarian, Angron, Magnus The Red (Citadel), Front Row: Unidentified Warzone mini, Knight (Ral Partha), Unknown snake priest, Lotr Goblin (GW)
And I added Buzz Barker's island hoppers to my collection, for my first outing into pulp.  I figure with all the dinosaurs and fishmen I have, they should have some pulp shennanigans.  Besides, the pack had a dog and a chick in it.  You know how I feel about dog and chick miniatures.  :)

Buzz Barker's Island Hoppers- (Pulp minis)

Hopefully some new paint jobs soon!

Psychohugs!

8 comments:

  1. It seems like an age since we were all lucky enough to gawk at some of your painted mini's. Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol offtopic but I just checked Skulldred blog, look likes a fun game. Thre is any goals on release date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently after I get a home and have enough to ship my PC up to where I live. Couch hopping isn't conducive to making games

      Delete
  3. Who is the dude with the serpent staff, I don't recognise him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice eclectic collection of Stuff. I find it oddly satisfying to have assembled and undercoated a batch of miniatures. It feels like things have become more ordered as a result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. And you feel like you are ready to pick it up at any moment and just go!

      Delete