Monday, July 30, 2012

"Pay some"

Grrr! 
So I stopped by Ebay after a self imposed break to find a bunch of unpaid items in my inbox... I used the 'pay all' feature recently and apparently it decided to cherry pick which ones to pay.
This is the third time this has happened to me.  Does anyone else have this issue, and is there a fix?
I am nervous now about paying and going off on holiday.
After all, after paying ebay still lists the items as unpaid whilst is processes... so unless I check back the next day there is no way of knowing.

Grrrrr!

I have cold sweats worrying about my ebay account getting locked or damaged as it is the only avenue I have to my hobby.  What pisses me off is that every case issue I have had has been a technical hoo-haa from their end, and they simply do not respond to technical emails in time.  I guess because they have just soooooooooooooooooo many.

[EDIT]  Hey, happy little me just wrote a three page rant on how company policy trumps local law when using an international buying system, but thought better of it.  I am, after all, recovering from a week of sleepless nights thanks to a nasty stomach bug- so am not thinking very clearly.  Its always better to delete the messages after you hammer them out.[EDIT]

So on the hobby front, nothing this week.  Too ill to lift a paint brush.
Hopefully fixed next week!

Dave






No comments:

Post a Comment